Like before, I'm personally open to making like, Sonic
FCs/Animal characters for people again. No one want's to pay me to do things, I guess I'll just do more free things that I'll actually be motivated to work on. (Never feel it with requests so.) I mean, I guess if it makes other people happy. Like the others, they may not get coloured sadly. Doesn't seem like anyone's willing to digitalis them for me, and it'd take too long, and waste to many resources for me to try and colour all the one's I get. (If any). Though, I could draw out a colour scheme sheet thing to go with the character with possible colours. What's Needed?
1. I'm gonna need you to give me a theme for the outfit, or an example of what you'd like it to sort of be I guess.
(So for example, Steam Punk)
2. Any colours that you want in the character's colour scheme.
(If you want the eyes to be one of those specific colours, just tell me.)
3. The species.
(Preferable nothing with like, super complicated markings..? If you do want a species with markings like a cheetah for example, I'll just have to leave it with out the marks most likely sadly. I just can't draw stuff like that...
4. Their body type. (Just in case you know?)
5. If you can, maybe even a small description or something (Personality and such.). Or just like, a name and age if that's to hard. (If it's like a child, I'm not gonna give it like adult proportions for example.)
6. I know this sucks, but I can really only do females honestly. I just can't really design hair and clothing for males, but if it has to be male, it'll be male I guess.
7. I am not gonna accept any thing that's like, asking for some kind of fetish or sexualized character. Just putting that out there.
Edit: 8.Any extra details.
(So scars, a gem for an eye, anything like that.)That's about it.. ? If I for some reason get a whole lot of character design requests or what ever, I'm probably gonna just pick a few. Yeah.
(Because I'm using my time on these things, I have every right to keep them from you by the way. Only reason I'd do that is because you've started acting up to me, or something along those lines. Also, if you don't like the end product, you have every right to not take the character.)